Welcome to Microwave Signatures 2013!
The URSI Commission F Specialist Symposium on Microwave Remote Sensing of the Earth, Oceans, and Atmosphere was held at the Aalto University campus, Espoo (Helsinki), Finland.
Microwave Signatures 2013 provides an international forum for reporting and discussing recent achievements in instrumentation, methodology, and applications in the field of land, ocean, and atmosphere sensing. The meeting attracts professionals from around the world and consists of a serial sequence of oral and poster sessions.
Main topics of the conference:
- GNSS Reflectometry
- Radiometers and Calibration
- RFI in Remote Sensing
- Soils and Soil Moisture
- Remote Sensing of Snow and Ice
- Remote Sensing of Forest and Vegetation
- Remote Sensing of Precipitation and Atmosphere
- L-band Active/Passive Land Surface Retrievals and SMAP
- Microwave Propagation in Vegetated and Snow Covered Soils
Microwave Signatures 2013 is sponsored by the International Union of Radio Science (URSI), the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS), and Aalto University.
For further information please contact email@example.com.